20 Great Whistling Songs
We all like to whistle a tune that sticks in our brains, but what about whistling the whistling section of a song? What are the best whistling songs – or at least the best songs that include whistling in them? Now it has to be said that whistling well isn’t easy, and putting your whistling skills out there is a bold move. Thankfully most of these are well worth listening to! There are also a few classic tracks here that are fun watching for the 80s style videos.
1. Otis Redding: (Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay
2. The Clash: Jimmy Jazz
3. The Bangles: Walk Like an Egyptian
4. Billy Joel: The Stranger
5. Guns N’ Roses: Patience
6. Paul Simon: Me And Julio Down By the Schoolyard
7. Bobby McFerrin: Don’t Worry, Be Happy
8. Ennio Morricone: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
9. John Lennon: Jealous Guy
10. Peter Gabriel: Games Without Frontiers
11. Monty Python: Always Look On The Bright Side of Life
12. Maroon 5: Moves Like Jagger
13. Jack Johnson: I Got You
14. Beatles: Two Of Us
15. Beck: Sissyneck
16. Flo Rida: Whistle
17. Lovin’ Spoonful: Daydream
18. Angus Stone: Wooden Chair
19. Focus: Hocus Pocus(Dutch prog rock whistling!!)
20. Andrew Bird: You could listen to just about anything he has released!
I find it hard to believe that you would leave out 1963 hit “Sukiyaki” by Kyu Sakamoto sung in Japanese. A far more beautiful whistle in the middle of the song than most of what you have listed.
where’s BTS’s Save Me?
Sadly forgotten, I Was Kaiser Bill’s Batman, by Whistlin’ Jack Smith
Pingback: Music A-Z – The Fox Hunt
If you want something off the beaten path…
Dead South- In Hell I’ll Be in Good Company
Big Wild- Hey Mami
Pingback: Heavy Metal Hits as Whistled by My Mother – Howeverthink
A Whistling Tune sung by Elvis Presley whistling by Ray Walker. WTH people what are you in your 20’s
The Good The Bad The Ugly let me see you whistle like that. Last time I am commenti g and looking at this site. You all wouldn’t know a good whistling song if it came out of your ass!